Vertical Sliding Window
The Aluminium Vertical Sliding window is an Aluminium window that slides open from top to bottom or bottom to top. The Aluminium Vertical Sliding window has got two sliding panels that will allow you to have the open part of the window either at the top or the bottom of the window.The Aluminium Vertical Sliding window is ideal for narrow passages as it will not cause an obstruction into the passage when open, unlike the Top Hung or Side Hung windows.Very often sliding windows are chosen for their unobtrusive design, or because space does not allow for sashes projecting outwards. The sliding window unit can be fitted seamlessly next to fixed-pane windows, sliding doors or folding doors if you are looking to enclose a large opening or customise a shopfront.
- Excellent weather sealing, with double draft seals.
- Available in anodised or powder-coated aluminium.
- Available in a wide range of powder-coated colours.
- Available in standard 4mm glass, toughened glass or laminated safety glass.
- Glass can be tinted in a range of colours.
- Standard sizes up to 3m in width, and up to 1.5m in height.
- Larger custom sizes also possible
View Full Product Specifications & Pricing